Good choice. She does look like a Penny. She even reminds me of my Penny Brite doll. Either way she looks adorable in that outfit.
Lyssy and I discussed it and we've decided that Patty is just not right for my girl. We've settled on Penny, short for Penelope. What do you think? Does she look like a Penny? [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]
Good choice. She does look like a Penny. She even reminds me of my Penny Brite doll. Either way she looks adorable in that outfit.
Hey! I have a doll named Penelope!
Darla
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] great thanks gals penny it is
Penny is a cute name. I also love your avatar. What kind of dog do you have?
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] thanks. my dog is just a terrior mut with alot of personality.[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]
sorry about the size of that picture I posted the wrong one it was supposed to be the same size as the second one [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
That puppy is precious!!! [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OMG he/she looks EXACTLY like my Kira did as a puppy! AwwwwOriginally posted by DollyMomma:
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] thanks. my dog is just a terrior mut with alot of personality.
OMW!!!! That puppy is soooo adorable!!!! Can I come over a cuddle it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks